top of page

Saumit's Cloud Diary Group

Public·21 members
Theodore Cruz
Theodore Cruz

624 Miles – Addendum 1: A Detailed Guide to My West Coast Road Trip

624 Miles Addendum 1

Have you ever dreamed of taking a road trip across the West Coast of the United States? If so, you might be interested in reading about my experience of driving 624 miles from Seattle to San Francisco in five days. In this article, I will share with you the details of my journey, the highlights and challenges of each day, and the lessons I learned from this adventure. This is an addendum to my original blog post, where I explained why I decided to take this trip and how I prepared for it. If you haven't read it yet, you can find it here.

624 Miles – Addendum 1…

Download Zip: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fimgfil.com%2F2ucUc7&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw26N01IQrhIgtMMZNBB3ES8

Introduction

Before I dive into the details of my trip, let me give you some background information on what 624 Miles is and why I decided to write an addendum.

What is 624 Miles?

624 Miles is the name of my personal project, where I challenged myself to drive from Seattle to San Francisco in five days, stopping at different cities along the way. The goal was to explore new places, meet new people, and have fun. I also wanted to document my experience through photos, videos, and blog posts.

Why an addendum?

After I published my original blog post about 624 Miles, I received a lot of positive feedback from my readers. Many of them expressed their interest in knowing more about my trip, such as where I stayed, what I ate, what I saw, and how I felt. Some of them also asked me specific questions about the route, the budget, the tips, and the challenges. I realized that there was a lot more to share than what I had written in my first post. That's why I decided to write this addendum, where I will answer some of the most frequently asked questions and provide more details about each day of my trip.

The Journey

Now that you know what 624 Miles is and why I'm writing this addendum, let's get into the journey itself. Here is a summary of my itinerary:

Day

From

To

Miles

Hours

Seattle

Portland

Portland

Eugene

Eugene

Medford

Medford