top of page

Saumit's Cloud Diary Group

Public·21 members
Theodore Cruz
Theodore Cruz

Pony Videos 2020: The Ultimate Compilation of MLP Songs and Parodies

Pony Videos 2020: A Year of Creativity and Fun

If you are a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, you probably know that there is a huge and talented community of creators who make amazing videos inspired by the show. Whether it is animation, music, comedy, drama, or anything in between, there is something for everyone to enjoy. In this article, we will explore what pony videos are, why they are popular, how to find and watch them, and of course, the top 10 pony videos of 2020.

Introduction

What are pony videos?

Pony videos are fan-made videos that use characters, settings, music, or themes from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, or its spin-off series My Little Pony: Equestria Girls and Pony Life. They can be original stories, parodies, tributes, crossovers, or anything else that the creators can imagine. Some pony videos are made with animation software, such as Adobe Flash or Source Filmmaker, while others use editing tools, such as Adobe Premiere or Sony Vegas, to combine clips from the show or other sources. Some pony videos also feature voice acting, original music, or sound effects.

pony videos 2020

Why are they popular?

Pony videos are popular because they showcase the creativity and passion of the brony community. They also provide entertainment and enjoyment for fans who love the show and its characters. Pony videos can make us laugh, cry, sing along, or feel inspired. They can also introduce us to new perspectives, ideas, or genres that we might not have experienced before. Pony videos are a way of expressing ourselves and sharing our love for My Little Pony with others.

How to find and watch them?

The most common place to find and watch pony videos is YouTube. There are many channels that upload pony videos regularly, such as LittleshyFiM, JHaller, ForgaLorga, Argodaemon, Round Trip, and many more. You can also subscribe to playlists that compile the best pony videos of each month or year, such as The Top 10 Pony Videos or The Top 25 Pony Videos. Another way to find pony videos is to visit websites that feature them, such as Equestria Daily, Derpibooru, or Fimfiction. You can also join online forums or social media groups that discuss and share pony videos with other fans.

The Top 10 Pony Videos of 2020

Now that you know what pony videos are and how to find them, let's take a look at the top 10 pony videos of 2020. These videos were voted by the community as the best of the best in a monthly poll conducted by LittleshyFiM. You can watch the full countdown video here, or click on the links below to watch each video individually.

* Pony Life (Friends Parody) video

* MLP/Animation Sleepsong video

* To The Skies (Feat. Chi-Chi) PMV

* One Moment of Pain from Every Episode MLP:FIM video

* BronyCon 2019 (This Can't Be All) video

* Scootertrix the Epilogue: Two Weeks Later video

* Pinkie Pie's New Friend (MLP in real life) video

* MLP Rainbow Rocks In a Nutshell video

* The Path to Harmony 2020 - Happy 10th Birthday to MLP:FiM! video

* Spike's Mystical Adventure video

* The Magic of Friendship Grows Around the World (Music Video)

* What is Australia? [ANIMATION] video

* Ten Years of Friendship is Magic video

* The Complete My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Timeline (2020) video

* Different View of Love [ PMV ] video

* Bronies React: The End of My Little Pony G4 (The Last Problem) video

* MLP:FIM [Animation] "Snow Art" video

* Frostpony (MLP:FIM Animation, Frostpunk Crossover) video

* Two Retired Princesses video

* KDA-POPSTARS [SFM/Re-creation] video

* ANIMATION: The Folly of Celestia video

* Changeling Swarm Simulator - The Movie video

* Friendship is Magic Through the Ages - MLP 10th Anniversary Animation video