top of page

Saumit's Cloud Diary Group

Public·32 members
William Hall
William Hall

Nmm Reset Archive Invalidationl

But then I got to Profiles. I had heard that go to the Profiles section where you manage them, you need to have the box called "Automatic Archive Invalidation" enabled. I see both that box and the "Local Saves" box, but I can't tick archive invalidation since it's always grayed out (I can however tick Local Saves for what it's worth). Creating a new profile lets me tick that box ONLY if I select "Default Game Settings" when creating it. Nothing else will let me.

Nmm Reset Archive Invalidationl

Like I mentioned in my OP, the automatic archive invalidation option remains grayed out on all profiles UNLESS I select "Default Game Settings" when making a new profile. But again, it did the same thing on my previous modded install, and my fresh install. I haven't changed any of the config/ini files so I don't understand.

Oh, I have one more question. I reinstalled MO just to get a fresh start since I didn't have anything major set up ATM, and after I clicked "Back-date BSAs", a BSA file called "Skyrim - Invalidation" showed up in my archives section but it's unselected by default. Do I need to check the box myself, or is it supposed to be that way? 350c69d7ab

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page